Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm not ready ...

I'm so not ready to proceed to the next stage yet. I know that it's time to make some progress to the next level, but I'll get all stressed up and nervous when I think about it. I did plan and think about it, but it's for the future... perhaps few years down the road? Just not now yet ... J been telling me he is doing the house hunting, r**g researching ... Wow .. I do not know how immediate it is, but it's totally freaking me out every time he mentions it.

Honestly, I'm just gonna be 26 soon... 26!! I still have a lot of things that I wanted to do...without so much commitment attached... Probably getting married is not a big thing, but to start a family? I don't think I'm ready for it... definitely not now, not next year ...

Honestly, honestly, I still have some things that I really wanted to do, but I do not have financial aid to fulfill it yet. And that is sad ... Getting a degree in Software Development isn't my first choice. All these years, I've been dying to take Psychology studies... Well, looking at the course fee @ UK isn't cheap ... well part of me wanted to further my studies, and part of me just wanted to change environment... I would prefer not to stay in the same environment too long. It gets boring overtime -- too routine --. Not my style.

I really did enjoy my year when I spent my Uni time in Aussie, and another 'escaping year' @ Japan ... and now I've been back to Boleh-land for almost 3 years... I started to get bored now. Provided I've been too stucked up into my working life which consumes most of my 'me' time... and I can tell that I'm not better than a running machine ... or say, an obedient conveyer belt?? And I really really need a change... I even planned to apply for a job @ Denmark.. I really hoped it will work out, but then, they have taken down the programme due to the economy crisis... Sigh ... there goes my hope ... (T_T) ... imagine Denmark ... sigh ...

So now, I'm back to zero... waking up everyday, going to work, back from work and sleep. Life is just too routine and boring. I hate it ... So I guess, I will be sulking for the next few months till I found any new plans... hope it will work next time ... sigh ...

I miss Edward C ... I need time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... if you think you're not ready, you're not ready. There's no qualms about it.

If you think your life sucks. It's gonna suck into to you until you think otherwise.

Life is what you take it to be.

Just like your motto.. live life to the full...

Just do it.. LIVE YOUR LIFE. :)