Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Remembering …

I’ve been battling over and over whether to have this listed down or not. If I don’t, the memories will fade as time passes by… I would like to have something to recall back what I have done when I was young… something to share with my daughter or son in next 30 years time? =P lolz … I think to far …

So back to my list. A list of events that occurred to me and I decided to record it down for my own future amusement. Hee Hee …

My first time – Which I remembers …
First bicycle ride without extra wheely at the back – Don’t remember when was it, but all I remember - I was in the huge drain with the bike.

First Puff – First year of high school – naughty me hanging out with the wrong group. Never like it. Felt kind of stupid.

First bike riding – First year of high school – with naughty friends again – don’t quite like the experience. =(

First time driving auto car – Second year of high school – B somehow ‘forcing’ me to do it.

Shortest relationship – few weeks? – B – I thought to give it a try, after 3 years for letting him down. But in that 3 years time I honestly did enjoy his company and all the attention he given me. But too bad, I don’t feel the same way he did. I can say he is the first person who knew me well and understands me inside out ... – next is J. To me he is a dear friend. Well this is also the first time I let a guy holding my hand n went for a date =P

Blind date – A – a pen-pal. Didn’t remember him much thou … =P .. skippp…

First bouquet – from my ex slash dear friend – B on my 18th birthday

First Kiss – was stolen by L. Read me – STOLEN!! Sigh … And again, this was a short relationship, a month+ or so? Everything was so blur when it started. LOL! I was not sure for the entire thingy until that kiss and determine that no no no he is not d one. Hehe … Broke up after first kiss, unbelievable. That's me …

Online date – JW- a nice friend to talk with, went out for a few times, and he practically calling me every night… not sure when it all stops … and now we have lost contact …

SMS fight – had a fight with T over the SMS for the entire night which leads to the next point ... silly silly silly … texting for the entire night …

Made a guy cried over some silly phrase that I said, if I remember correctly it was “I don’t want to be friends with you” – T – This is definitely something that I will remember for the rest of my life. Something started and ended bad and has taken a toll on me. M was broken.

In love - Ready to commit for d first time – T – something I never thought that would happen to me. I was way out of his league. I’m a plain girl and he was something different. One word – kool – in his own way.

In love with Linkin Park – T sang it. Was head over heels but in the end was shattered into pieces. (T_T)’’

M is broken – for the first time – when T called it off. I do not know why, he didn’t give a reason. So be it. Was in misery for a month long. The most tear shed for my entire life. Sigh …

Freezing in the cold – B – drove me up to Genting for a walk, and me in sleeveless top and a short pant – the night T walked away. I will never do that again, freezing your head up is good (sometimes) but not physically doing it … if you get what I mean ….

Someone hold my hand and singEternal Flame” – HY – Even until now I still recall whenever I heard this song … It was sweet. Thanks buddy… he was one of the few who helped me go through my miserable period … thanks…

First laugh after a miserable period – J & HY – not sure what is it about …

Pretended BF – J – LOL! Do not know what makes me agreed to commit such a childish thing. Somehow, here we are, still intact … my longest relationship ever …

First car – My mini silver Kancil – I didn’t pay for it…

First car accident – When I was looking for the ‘nasi lemak’ stall @ TTDI, and I crashed into a cab right in front of me. Scariest day ever ...

First sleep over – J’s place – hmmm… don’t remember why and what was the occasion.

First Ring – from J – still wearing it till now. Unlikely to leave the house without it. Apart from my dear iPhone…

First Necklace – from J – with a white gold and diamond pendant for our anniversary

First puppy – a Shih Tsu – bought QQ when we were in Australia … hehe you guys must have thought of Roxy? Nah … we had QQ for a week before returning it to the pet store … sad …

First ski – with J @ Japan

First time to Korea – with J (winter holiday)

Own my first car – White MYVI … this baby is sucking my money every month!!

First time on flight alone – 2008 Dec to China

First time to China – Year end holiday with J (2008) @ Shanghai, Beijing

Well, I think I’m going to stop now. There are too many things that happened when J came into my life. I don’t think I can list it all out … just wait till we reached to the next milestone, then I’ll add it to the list.

Ciao ....

No comments: