Saturday, May 16, 2009

Treasure what you have

Okay I have this thought when I’m halfway reading P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. I can say it is a good book. It makes me to treasure what I'm having now. Every moment I’m having with those who around me are important. Especially the moment with J. Although the most basic conversation, tiny gestures, or even the silliest argument seems like a normal routine right now, I am sure in time, when I recall back, all these will definitely be part of my good memories. I totally agreed that you won’t miss the thing until you have lost it. I don’t wish to lose what I’m having now.

After reading the book, I'm more aware of all the tiny little things that happens everyday. Things that I will normally ignores ... Well, I noticed more and more now. Like a little hug now and then seems to be routine after almost 7 years together, but now I really do appreciates it. And I know I'm enjoying every little moment that I've spent with J... *taking in to account that we have spent lesser time together now as work is pretty hetic lately ...

P.S I Love You

No comments: