Saturday, April 11, 2009

Never wanted to stop

And so I continue to read and read and read. I woke up earlier so I can read few pages before I leave home. After working hours, I’ll just grab some food, a quick one, and continue my journey with Edward Cullen .. The character I fell deeply in love with. I wonder if I fell in love Edward Cullen in the book or Edward Cullen in the movie… But I can say I really love Edward Cullen in the movie, but was totally dazzled by the book version … heehee…

Well, I kept reading till 3AM in the morning till I couldn’t open my eye… huh … It’s because Edward was gone in New Moon’s … was so sad till I have to read faster n faster till Edward appear again ..

Honestly, once I have start reading, I couldn’t stop … I took a total of 5 days to complete 3 books. 3 thick books… After I finished the last one, well, I can tell that I went into ‘depression mode’ because there is no more Edward … =`(

And I ended up going back to Times Bookshop to buy the first book. And was so happy that I can start reading the first book. I realize that the book is much better than the movie … glad that I bought the first book. Now I have the entire Twilight Saga collection

And what else do I want? I want the Twilight Blue Ray collection set … was convincing J to buy me the set … i can tell that the set isn't cheap ... heehee… Well, I have to wait till end of May before I can see my collection ... it's only be released on 5 May .. I guess it will take few weeks to arrive Boleh-land .. :S


Here is my favorite quote from Edward:
“.. and so the lion fell in love with the lamb”

No comments: