Sunday, April 05, 2009

The day I start reading

I must remember today. It’s a day where it changed me from what I am. Although it is nothing big, but it has the impact on me and this changed my perception… If you know me well, except reading text book during high school and university time, I don’t really read. Of course I do read magazines, but books? I have to admit, I bought quite a lot of books but all of it is just to ‘satisfy’ my room… I think it looks nice to have a few nice books lying out… I can say that I have never, never finished reading 1 book.

But it changed. It happens when I was doing my usual strolling @ one of the regular bookstore @ Pavilion. They are having some promotion on the Twilight Saga. So I took a look and thought of buying it as a collection. Since all the 4 books are available… Was considering to buy all 4 or just 3… because I have watched the first movie. So I just bought 3 instead of the whole set. During the nite, I started to read the second book. New Moon. To my surprise, I was unable to stop reading .. WoW.

No comments: