Monday, April 13, 2009

How deep is your love?

Edward Cullen:
"Before you, my life was a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars-points of light and reason....And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire;there was a brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

Wow ... If someone told me that, I will surely melted like a choco in microwave ... haaa ...
wondering if you will ever love someone that much? Or will someone love you that much? I guess yes... I can say J sometimes will do something romantic but with his own little way ... not as touchy as Edward thou ... Somehow I would tried to make J read, so he can learn =P so I can be happier ... So J can dazzle me like Edward do ... sound so selfish :S ...

*I'm evil*

No comments: