Thursday, July 10, 2008

RM1,888,888 cash to win!

Can you believe it? MILO® is giving out RM 1,888,888 cash!! How? Just need to download the form and answer 3 simple questions + 1 proof of purchase… Hmm that is easy… but will I be the lucky one? Anyway, no harm to give it a try …

Meanwhile, I’ve noticed that they have a cool site… Eventually they are running a campaign called One Voice for Gold… more prizes up for grab as well… Worth to take a peek @ their website… can upload picts HAHAHA… another way to advertise your face on the web… (^_^)v

I had mine there … (^-^)v

1 comment:

Geraldo Maia said...

Olá dear Green Kaeru,
Thank you very much for your visit and comments on my blog.
I have seen that you like somehow the nature and the green.
I love everething regarding this subject.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo