Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Prints on your butt

Received a tempting text from La-Senza... They are having SALES and offering another 10% for ONE CARD holder. Well, there is no harm to drop by, and yes I did.

Bought some hipster....I'm kinda having some trouble selecting my own panty!! There are a lot of different prints on it and I don't know which one to select... >__<''

It came across my mind today; why should I be bothered choosing the prints? It's not that I can see it myself when i have it on, it's not for anyone else to see it either ... Kind of pointless thou ... But what I realize, we just love to buy nice things... I am ... I've spent 45 mins in there selecting and selecting and selecting ... To me, shopping is the best exercise regime ever... It trains your leg, your arms, and your patience

Sneak peek ...

No comments: