Saturday, July 19, 2008

Join RED™ I AM, are YOU?


The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Ghana, Rwanda, Swaziland and Lesotho was established in 2002 with the support of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan & the world’s leaders.

I, myself, was diagnosed with Tuberculosis 6 months back. Treatments are costly and have to be consistent. The pills are expensive and the effects are quite damaging especially to the liver. I am fortunate enough to live in this country, where I still can work my ass off to support my own medical bill. I’ve been so broke in the past half year and yes, I still do …. Haha…

Nevertheless, I am grateful that I am okay today… I hope others who are less fortunate @ another part of the world will have a chance to live better, at least to live healthily with their families.

So I’ve decided to make a small effort which makes a big difference in someone’s life. There are a few RED products are specially designed for this purpose. Bought a RED Dell laptop and just arrived few days back. It is called Dell (PRODUCT) RED™ which is designed to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. Upon purchasing RED Dell laptop, 50USD is donated to the Global Fund. That is enough for 416 single-dose treatments to help prevent the transmission of HIV from mother to baby.

The next thing I want to do is to purchase a (GAP) RED shirt… The design looks great! The full GAP (PRODUCT) RED™ collection will be launched October 1350% of the profits from sales of items will be going to the Global Fund. Well, we can’t get it in Malaysia thou … Think of buying it online … Really looking forward to October 13!

Check out Join RED site and their RED blog, to learn more or to browse for more (PRODUCT) RED™

No comments: