Friday, August 10, 2007

Life lesson

I found an article which helps me a lot in dealing with my current situation! It called, "How to Cope with the Jerk at Work". If i found this 1 week earlier, I wont be so depressed and hurtful.

"For those of us with a sensitive streak, this type of behavior can be hurtful too. What did you do to her anyway? Why won't she give you a fair shot? As natural as it is to fixate on the situation, if it's not affecting your daily working life or your career path, refuse to take it personally and go about your business. Focus on your reasons for being at work and save your energy for the people in the office who deserve it. " source from Yahoo! Health

I have to admit, im a super sensitive streak! I'll take note on each of the tiny little things that people do sometimes... Well, i guess i need to keep reminding myself, the reason why i wanted to work here. There are things for me to learned & gained from here.

No comments: