Monday, August 20, 2007

The money conversation

Technorati Profile

My gosh, my dear little car is drying me up ~~~ Time flies so fast …. It’s already 1 year …. YES, it’s 2007 now!!! It seems like I just get my car last week …. And now I have to prepare to pay for my car insurance … It’s more than RM 1,000 …. There goes all my hard earned money …. I wonder if I can save up some money for my future …. With my earnings now and my expenses, I doubt so…

My facial package left few more rounds, and I didn’t see any visible improvement yet … and I will surely buy another package after I finished up with Lancome …. I’ll go for Sothys next … even expensive ~~~ I hope I can see some visible improvement!! Apart from my face, I need to do something with my hair …. I never changed my hairstyle for more than a year … I’m so bored with it …. I wonder if the stylish is to plain with imaginations and creativeness…. All I need is to have some new improvement for my hair with the condition, I still want my hair to be black in color, straight and long … all they can provide is to trim a lil bit at the root … no patterns no new styles … boring …. Be creative people, creative …. Always think out of da box … the things that I hated the most is that when we pay for service we expect to get advice from the experts, not telling what I think… sometimes, we pay for opinions, not only for the service ….

Few days ago, I went to 1U Missy Nails … you know what, I will never ever going back there again, even if it is FREE !!! And my advice? Strongly not recommended to visit Missy Nails. NEVER. Here goes my story …. Once I stepped in, 3 lady staffs were sitting there STATIC … not even any greetings from them… so, fine, next I’m looking for colors… I ask for recommendation, and she said it depends what color you like…. I know what color I like, I’m asking for recommendation …. I need new ideas… new colors to try on … dang ~~ fine she is not helping…. So I choose to have normal traditional French Manicure instead. Here it goes… I took the Spa package … while she is preparing and I set my butt on one of the station… still another 2 ladies, sit like they have no backbones…. So now the manicurist, soak my hand into the spa bowl and the massages begins… and now I get to notice once she massage my hand a stroke, she rub it on her hand twice …. Wow…. Now I know why her hand is so soft… Next, applying scrubs… and again, she rub it on my hand once and twice on hers… It’s unfair !!!! Fine, am not looking at it anymore … I looked else where … One of the Chinese lady staff, were flirting on the phone… irritating …. *Phone ringing* …. My manicurist phone rang… she picked up, she is talking while serving me… my patience rate drops… She picked up calls for 2 times while scrubbing my hand… ergh … Next, the manicurist searching for the tool here and there walking here and there, at last she found all the tools… and now she starts to cut out the dead skins…. As she cutting my dead skin around my fingers, I get this very uneasy feeling … more towards scared feelings … as she is going for my last 2 fingers, OUCH !!! She cut my finger…. It is so painful… and my finger bleed!! she gave me a stupid look… and I said it hurts!! Well, she apologized. Fine. So she continued, and her phone rang again, so pick up the phone and chat … this time long enough to gets on my nerves. My patience level drops to 0. She is on her phone twice while removing dead skins around my fingers. And now, she is even cut my inner nail flesh !!!! I screamed at her … and she tried to explain it wasn’t her fault… I said she shouldn’t cut my flesh … it’s my flesh …. A normal manicurist will know the depth limit of one’s finger is. I started to curse in my heart. She is lucky that I didn’t slap her on her face for cutting my flesh!! Bitch… This is the most poor manicure service that I’ve been to… never again in my life will go to MISSY NAILS !! and I’m going to spread my how unlucky trip to MISSY NAILS!! DO NOT VISIT MISSY NAILS, you pay to get hurt !!

No comments: