Wednesday, August 08, 2007

心の痛み、誰にもわらない ~~~

Im so depress ... my heart fills with anger, anger、 anger ... These few weeks are just as bitter as bitter gourd ... huhuhuhuu T___T'' I dont know how much longer i have to bear with all this nonsense. I've tried to ignore, to let it down, to sweep it aside... but the endless bullets keep shooting my patience!! every day i ended up with a broken heart and with more anger... I know myself very well. I cant deal with all these politics, one day i will explode and break down. People keep saying, "It will go better" "Just a few more weeks" "Just one more month" ARGGH.... Help.... im not a very forgiving type of person... if someone treated me badly, i will remember it for the rest of my life!!! I hated it when people telling lies... giving excuses just to cover their ass from burning n pushing the fault to others. I always believe, if we treat ppl well, there is a return... i always tell myself to treat ppl well, so they will treat us well too... but, it's never the case!! never!!!

心弱いの人間は上達出来ない・・・だから、自分の心を強くして欲しい。。。高い壁をぶつけても、まけない!!どうやってひどい事にされても負けないんだ!自分を強くなれると努力するんだ!あんな最低な人間になりたくない!!もう、あんな人間とはかかわりたくないんだ。。。顔までも見たくないほど嫌いんだ!!

No comments: