Saturday, June 27, 2009

What I've read in these 2 months

Surprise for those who knew me, and for those who barely know me or do not know me at all … YES, I love reading now. Read me again: YES, I love reading now!! Either I read from an electronic book or a paper book, I must read for few hours before I go to bed. Current totally hooked up with Chick Lit genre. There are some life lessons behind each of the book that makes me think again what I have in my life...

But my addiction was started with the Twilight Saga. Yeah, I’m totally in love with the series. I read it like mad person. I could stay up till 4AM and woke up 1 hour earlier to read a few pages before work.  Well, I admit, I’m crazy. So here are all the books that I’ve read for these 2 months.

Psss: More to come ... Currently reading 3 books...


XoXo

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Express Quarter

3 comments:

Esther said...

wow. that is srly a lot of books for 2 mths!

GKaeru said...

haha ... can't stop reading that time... but i've slowed down now... hehe

jane aw said...

wow became book worm liao! congrats hehehe