Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Making Use of What I've learnt

Congrats to myself! I've secured a translation job -- part time basis. WooHooo ... The coool part >>  it's a manga translation job. I get to read the manga while translating it... 2 in 1 ... heehee... The worst part, I have to 'crack' my head to translate the japanese 'sound effect/expression' into English toooo... like .. swoooosh, baaaang, whooooops, daaaaang ... well many more, some I have to really think hard as Jap have quite a lot of 'expression' 'either it's verbal or non-verbal, they are rich with expressions ... :-/
 
I think I should built a list for these 'sound effect/expression' ... do you have any input? share it with me ...
 
Psss: I get lesser time for my ChicLit ~~~
 
XoXo

Posted via email from Express Quarter

1 comment:

jane aw said...

CONGRATS! so proud of you :) can put your japanese language to good use hehe... you'll find it gets easier and easier to translate... can i see your work??