Sunday, July 12, 2009

Compiling your very own book ...

A very unique book... The entire book consist of letters, IM messages, postcards, emails on Rosie's and Alex's life... It was a great journey and we get to know that there are always ups and downs in our life. If we jot it down, or keeping all those messages that we wrote to our loved one, friends, colleagues and read it back on 30 years later ... well, you pretty much reading a book of your own life ... Pass it on to your grandchildren and have a great cry and laughs! (with a cup of peppermint tea and cookies)


Book called: When The Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern

Psss: It's better than keeping a diary ...

XoXo

Posted via email from Express Quarter

4 comments:

Little Ms Midnight said...

I like novels written by Cecelia Ahern like PS I Love You (a very touchy story) and If You Could See Me Now (a very special non-chic lit book). Currently, i am reading A Place Called Here.

GKaeru said...

let me know if A Place Called Here is nice .... i'll buy it if it is nice ~~

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Michelle said...

I'm taking this book back with me to China to read. Looking forward to start reading :)