Friday, June 26, 2009

Adiós Michael Jackson the Legendary King of Pop

Was surprised this morning while I’m on my way to grab my breakfast, I heard over the radio, “…. Michael Jackson was admitted to UCLA and is in coma …” wow didn’t expect to get such news in the early morning. But what really shocked me is when I returned from my quick breakfast, and when I’m on my way to my office, the DJ announced “… Michael Jackson has passed away…” Whutttt? So I switched to the next station “… Michael Jackson the King Pop has passed away …”
Oh My God … I can’t believe this… Just a moment ago, he was in coma, and 10 mins later he is dead? The guy who:-

  1. Famous for his moonwalk
  2. Did incredible dance moves with his ever famous MJ hat … psss: the crotch grabbing moves
  3. Always with very tight tights
  4. Squeals in highest pitch “Aww Aww “
  5. With single sequined glove
  6. Did his then MTV in the 80’s like Bollywood movies now – watch his 80’s MTV …
  7. Jumps up a little on his toe with funny leg position…\\ //
  8. Suddenly turned white

So the next thing to confirm that the news is real, all the three top English radio station is playing Michael Jackson’s song non-stop!!!!

I guess, today must be the day that MJ’s song was played the most in ONE DAY. I wonder will it be recorded in the Guinness World Records?

Hope he is now in a better place … Rest in Peace …
His Music and Legacy will live on Forever ~~

Pssss: I used to be very afraid of MJ when I was little… Remember his ever famous MTV and he looks like a Zombie? Thriller?? I thought he was really turned into a zombie. I just watched back the MTV was laughing out loud when the group of zombies doing funny synchronized dance move aka robotic move...


He will be remembered ... unless YouTube is sucked into the virtual black hole ...poowfff ..


XoXo

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Express Quarter

No comments: