Friday, June 05, 2009

Strip'ed

Woohooo .. Got my very first Brazillian Wax today... Purposely took half day to do it... lolx ... Why? It's because they are all FULLBOOK'ed on every weekendsssss!!!



Well, actually my mission today is not only for the waxing but also to undergo my very first permanent hair removal @ upper lip area... At first I was so nervous and even the lady who attended me can see that.

Using the laser thingy is just too scary and moreover, that 'zap zap' thing is hot and I can smell something was burning... (*O*) Well I still have 9 more sessions to go... hopefully my little moustache will be gone by end of the year...

After the 'zap zap' session, I'm on for the waxing session... Then again, I was so nervous about the pain that's coming for me... Luckily the lady who is attending me is very friendly... Of course at first I was so embarrass as I was practically half naked in there. HeeHee... So the wax was hot, but bearable ... not until the first "ZZZAAAP" took place. As the lady told me it gets better after two or three rounds... She is right, it's not that painful then...


I feel great now... heehee... and ohh ... I had a rectangular one this time ... Shall tried a different one next round (^_^)P



x0x0

No comments: