Monday, June 30, 2008

Pills free-at last

Was pretty worried these few days. Went for my final check up today. Sigh, I have 2 worries. First, wondering what if I'm still having TB, because I've been coughing again lately. Second, the expensive CT Scan which cause RM 700++... There goes my money.... (*^*) ....

Anyway, I went there quite early and have to go thru the needle insertion procedure again. But this time is less painful thou. Well, the most important thing is, DOC said I'm OKAY!!! Hurraaaayy..... No more pills every morning. WeeeWeee....


Psst:- my weight increased again... for the past 5 months, I've been getting heavier and heavier!

Need help.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i've been wanting to ask you about your condition, now you're all ok. HOORRAYYY!!!

GKaeru said...

thank you thank you ...