Thursday, June 26, 2008

Allergic to DOGs

Hrmph.... Bringing back a puppy is such a huge huge responsibility & commitment... Roxy is my first pet dog... Am so happy & excited despite the amount of $$ I have to spent on her this month. Roxy alone already cost RM 1,200 and her actual price is RM1,680... well, i guess it worth it as she is MKA certified. Besides that, I need to buy her good food as Mini Schnauzer is quite sensitive towards food. They will get skin problem & digestion problem easily... sigh ... and not forgetting her toy, bed, shirts, treats, supplements, good shampoo, cage.

Taking care of a dog is like taking care of a baby. Have to feed, clean ups, play with, bla bla bla bla... wow... but having her around is fun...but sometimes can be so frustrated when she did something wrong like pee/poo @ the wrong place... but it will be so rewarding when she managed to do u some tricks...

Besides all the new joy she brought, she also brought me 1 surprises. I learnt that I am allergic to dog! I've been keep sneezing for whole month since I brought Roxy back. I get to know my condition when I ask Mr.Google why I always having nose block, watery eye, skin itchy whenever she licks me.... Mr.Google told me that I am allergic to dog!

Sigh...Do I need to live with her with all these nose block, sneezing, teary, itchy itchy for the next 15 years?





2 comments:

INES said...

is it your dog ? he's so cute ! ^^
your welcome by the way !

GKaeru said...

yes, she is my darling ... thanks for dropping by :)