Friday, December 26, 2008

The historical city - Beijing

It was much more chiller than your freezer ... Okay, first thing i realise, is the air smells ... secondly, the sky is in GREY color ... GREY ... I didn't believe it until I see it with my own eyes ..

After checking in @ Motel 268, we start our journey to the famous Forbidden City ... We walked from the motel till the city ... I kept WoW'ing all the way and re-calling all the TVB scence that I used to watch from the emperor emperor drama/Movies.



This is my first time knowing that PuYi was the last emperor of China! and all the concubines got their food distributed according to their level!!! You will get more food if you are a Gui Fei ... and girls were selected as a concubine since age of 13-17!! and from the picture, they looks much younger than 13 =.='' they looks like 8 years old girl ...



We walked from noon till they closing time ... it is very tiring ... cut the story short, the following are the selected pictures ... one more thing before I end this entry, we was STUCKED during the way out ... the army troop have to take down the China flag from opposite of the road back to the forbidden city ... so the way out was blocked ... :-( It was freezing cold out there n we have to stand till the ceremony is over ... :-(

For dinner we went to Qian Men for the famous Peking Duck ... that place is a nice place to take photos but it was too cold and my hands dont want to come out from my pocket .. keke ..
The whole dinner is only duck duck duck ... and a cold dish ... My feedback? it is so OILY~~~~ OILY ~~~ i dont want to take Chinese food anymore ..... it's like I've drank the whole tank of oil ... bwleeeeek ....

Pictures comes later ....

No comments: