Thursday, December 25, 2008

Stop till drop

Went to imitation shopping mall today ... the plaza called A.P Plaza .... they even have a imitation Starbuck call Stud Buck ...

After a long shopping, today we had SiChuan food ... was so excited especially looking at the nearby table, their dishes are huge and smells yummy ... so we ordered our dishes .... well it was a shocked when the fish we ordered came.... it was in a HUGE bowl of OIL with lotsadry chili and pepper ... on the menu it was called 'fish in water' but the outcome is 'Fish in OIL' ... I think the best dishes of the day will be the mushroom cooked with abalon sauce and the soup ...


SHOCK ~~~ SHOCK ~~~





so chirstmas in Shanghai so not up to my expectation thou ... this is my first time having Chinese food on X-Mas dinner ... with a bowl of OIL ... But I do enjoyed my cuppa hot choco @ Starbucks .. Well, this is my first time getting addicted to Starbucks ... not for the coffee, but for the Hot Chocolateeeey ... yumm yummm ...



1 comment:

Michelle said...

food in China is oily and salty, isn't it? and u wonder how people live to a hundred here.