Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pneunomia

Was so shocked when the nurse called up today and asked me to go to the hospital once again becos the doc found something on my X-ray.... Well, when i reached there, the doc seems more nicer than yesterday where he was so serious .... he said there's a slight infective bacteria spotted on the x-ray... he said it was hard for normal doc to notice it becos it located near the rib bones.... it's a minor pneunomia ~~~~ can u imagine that?? I CAN'T !!!

the very intention for me to go to the hospital was becos of my fever and bone ache... i tot it was Dengue... ended up i told Dr Jaya that i kept coughing for 1 month + /// ended up he asked me to do blood test and x-ray ... so now i have to keep eating CURAM antibiotic for 8 days.... and will need to go back for follow-up on 27 July .... my half day leave gone ~~~ hope the infection will go away ~~~ go go go ~~~ shuuuu shuuuu ~~~~

No comments: