Friday, November 07, 2008

It's a mix~~

Sometimes i think i can't handle my job anymore ... it's too much of stress ... everyday is a rush rush rush for me ...all task seems to be 'critical' ... sigh ... i've never leave the office when the sky is still bright...if it is not the thousand'th times Jackie called me to go home, i think i wont leave the office. But lately, while driving, i've been doing lots of thinking ... should i change my job? do i like what im doing? the answer is 'mix-mix' ... There's a part of me hate it becos it consumes most of my 'me' time.. even during the weekends and HOLIDAYS ... but another part of me kinda love what I'm doing right now. I can't imagine if i were to switch to other job, and i will be thinking what position i will be applying to... im kinda like what i've been doing now... but just the workload is way way too heavy ...and plus my tiny salary that didnt motivates me at all ... sigh ...

No comments: