Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Time is always NOT ENOUGH!

Sigh... I'm so overloaded... Need time for my work, need time after work to take care of my 'household chores'... need time need time .... stress from work is humongous!!! I'm being pushed to from left to right, right to left, up to the bottom ... Can I have my L.I.F.E back?? Please ?? ARRRGHHH!!!

This is my very first time having gastric, due to my uncertain meal time... Lunch is always late, and will be always late late late late... from 12.30, dragged to 1.00. From 1.00 dragged to 1.30. From 1.30 dragged to 2.00!!! from 2.00 dragged to 2.15!!! sooner no need to take lunch already!!! Having everyone in the office go for lunch is even harder... nobody wants to move their butts... including me ... (*__*)|||

Dinner time is always late... not that i don't want to leave early for lunch and dinner... when you stucked with your work, time flies fast...

I need my stress-free life back... please ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take it easy and prioritize. It's easier said than done of course but you can do it, otherwise, you'll be even more drowned :-/

Holidays are coming, so rest hard since you've been working hard!