Sunday, August 17, 2008

I had my head shot!

Tried something new today... Went for paintball game with some unknown gangs... Know about this event from Henry... Thanks for inviting us in facebook... The organizer is a cool guy called Aurelius.. erm i have trouble pronouncing his name for the first time.. haha... I guess this was quite a successful event where more than 20 ppl turned up for the game. The paint ball place is located at Kuang... tadaaa... KUANG... where? it's actually somewhere near Sungai Buloh... Click here for more info about the place... The staff there is quite nice and in fact one of them are farrny.
We paid RM80 per person, includes marker + 500 colourful, painful, round round 20 cent bubble gum like bullet. For the army shirt, need to pay for additional RM7... for rental only okay (*_*) i tot i can have it ... sigh ... Anyway, it's good to rent the army shirt, it's for your own protection. Either from the bubble gum bullets or from the little vampire like creatures called mosquitoes!! buzzz buzzz....

The games are great + scary becos I scare of kena shoot... i managed to stay safe for 2 games... in the last game which is in the jungle, i try to be bold... i ran to the front part very fast without much thinking or estimating... and i got stuck there and i realize that i am not under a covered area... 0 protection area... than there is where i got my head shot ... it is sooooo painful and the coloring oils is dripping from my forehead till my eyes area... For a moment, my head starts to get numb and then pain. And few sec later my eyes ... i have to get out of the war zone and while leaving, i got another shot @ my lap. This time is so so painful and now i have a huge bruise ... at the end of the day, my whole body is aching... my leg is so painful, my arms, my back... haizz now i know i need to do more exercise... sigh...

Posing with the smelly mask before returning it back


Team B


Group photos ... salutesss




Friendly group photo before went into the war zone !!


our mission, plant a flag... but dont water it with you peee



marching towards the war zone!!

can locate me?


Girls group pics


the guys ... all power pose...

Well done Aurelius for organizing this ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so interesting!! the army shirt looks cool! didn't know there is such a place in Kuang hahaha

ya the shot can be quite painful one ler.. esp if the shooter's gun is good quality :p can shoot far and fast.

OUCH! glad you enjoyed yourself...

GKaeru said...

ya! next time we can organize one paintball outing with all the cousins... good idea?

Esther said...

hahah.. pain.. bruises.. i don't want! lol.

did you rub your bruises with "tit ta jau" or something?!

GKaeru said...

nope... just let it heal by itself...actually you can avoid all the pain and bruises one, if you just hide and dont come out... but it's not fun if you don't RISK..