Thursday, September 06, 2007

Drowning

Help!!! I need fresh air .. Im drowning. This week is a hella week for me. It consumes a lot of my mental strenght. I'm suffocated with workload which is so demanding. Perhaps, I'm still not capable to cope with this type of workload. But to compare with my colleague, she's handling more work than I do and she can juggle with her task very well. And not to mentioned, she performs well. I wonder how can I do like she does. Ohh goshh ... Im so tired. How can I recover from mental tiredness? I can felt my head is growing bigger and heavier, my eyes are almost poping out. Help ~~~~~ I wanted to take leave so badly but when i think about the situation im having right now, I cant afford to take leave. I can't image how much work will be piled up till i returned from my short vacation, if i were to have one. Dare not to imagine that ... x(*^*)x

Please when can i not going to work from 9-6, 5 days a week, and yet generating sufficient income??

No comments: