Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's Been A While

I almost forgotten about this blog...
Been toooo bz with my current job!! This job seems fun but it took hell a lot of my time and energy ~~~ (*_*)t Seems like i will be sticking to this job for a while ~~~ hehe .... there's still many things that i can learn here. (^__^)v Life still da same, with more time spent on office, waking up every morning, drive to work, drive back, eat and sleep ... But one thing does change, my spending !! I get to notice that i spent my money quite fast lately.... mostly on facial. Eww, i never tot that i will buy Shishedo product... now I DID! I'm not sure since when i started to go for facial and loves to pamper myself. The one that i enjoyed da most was the previous facial session @ Sothys !! My cousin sis and I took the Melon and Mint promo package... it is so so so nice!!! I felt hungry when they do my face. The melon smell makes me want to eat the mask !! If im damm LOADED, i will surely sign up for their treatment package. But too sad, i've bought 8 session with Lancome Institue, which cost me RM 1,300!! really hope at the end of the 8th session, i can see some improvement... better be ~~ I also bought some sort of diet juice 2 days ago. Im not sure if it's really work or not, but no harm to try right? haha

No comments: