Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Confusing

It's time for my confirmation I guess... I did well enough? Am I fit to be in this line? Questions poping out and im doubting my abilities. Marketing job seems so tempting to me, and would like to have a try! I dont really know what I want, all i want is to test out the job to see wheater im fit into it or not... (*_*)'' Honestly speaking, im not really into sales job.. getting new prospect is so hard and i feel so demotivated... the reason im still hanging with this job is the SALARY and the COMMISSION... everything falls back to $$$ .. Do i really need to read up all the self-improvement books that are available in the bookstore? Well, i do see ppl enjoying reading it... well, book really isnt my style!! I really need directions.... Im so lost again (@_@)
Working isnt fun to me at all!! Weekdays, Mon to Fri is so stressfull for me!! I really need to digg out what my interests are and make use of it. (^.^)v
Well, back to my shopping spree, i saw nice working pants at TOPSHOP ... it's 160 bucks! should i get it this month??

No comments: