Tuesday, January 08, 2008

TB = Tuberculosis

This is my first time doing scan... from House series, they called it CT scan... I wonder if it is the same type of scan. I lie on the machine's bed and i will go in and out of the machine... I was so excited.. hehe... the guy nurse injected me with some medicine, he said i will feel some pain sensation...but during the scan, i didnt feel any pain, instead, i felt so HOT deep within me esp my lower body... OK on the evening, doc decided to give me a TB skin test injection. This injection is really really painful... we can know the result after 3 days... I wonder if i can go back now... Doc came in around 7pm, bad news... he said according to the xRay and scan result, there's a very high posibilities I might have TB. TB!!!!! Doc said he will need to run more test. Phelgm test. So I cant go back today... I cant even sleep well... Im so worried if I really get TB ..... Doc said visitors will need to wear mask.... Hmm....

No comments: