Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Good & Bad ....

Im still so in holiday mood now. Post-holiday syndrome ... aiks... Actually i didnt feel good since last night. Well, it's actually was a good day yesterday ... Met back some of my college & uni friends in cinema! they actually sat one row in front. What a coincidence... hehe. the world is small! or should i say the cinema is small! haha... had a great catching up after the movie. Everyone seems so grown up. But what i didnt expect is to meet that someone again.. haizz... moreover to learn that someone is having someone already ... hahaha.... I know it's none of my business, but still it kinda hits me ... Or is it normal or abnormal to have that feel of 'owwww'.... I guess it's normal right? But i didnt feel the same when I met my first ex with his other half... but how come this time i do when i met this one ... yaiks...

Well i guess it is weird to sit together with your ex again .... Before this i thought im cool with it... as i did well and still be friends with my other ex'es but not this one... (@_@)'' it's hard... Must be the effect of the pain that i have beared that time was too great... I just need to get over it... I have someone great here too. Life goes on and move forward.... All the best to them too...

"peace" "peace" "peace"

No comments: